THE ABC’S OF ME
1. Age – 31
2. Bed size – two twins to equal a king
3. Chore you dislike the most – dusting
4. Dog? Nope.
5. Essential start to your day – waking up. i have no other necessities other than showering.
6. Favorite color- red, yellow, black and pink (but not necessarily together…but sometimes)
7. Gold or Silver- silver
8. Height- 5’3
9. Instruments you have played – flute, piano, trumpet
10. Job Life – Account Manager from 7-11 and 12-4, Wife, Mommy, taxi, housecleaner, chef, dictator, investigator, insane for the other 16.
11. Kids- Yeppers. 2 boys. Gibson Burns (9) and Marshall Reagan (3)
12. Live – Northern California
13. Mom’s name – Janet
14. Nicknames – Drea or Dre
15. Overnight hospital stays – Only when I had my two kiddos
16. Pet Peeves – slow drivers, turn laggers, people who stand in the isles and don’t move, people who use too many cliches…I could totally go on and on
17. Quote from a movie – “That which separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.” – Truvy from Steel Magnolias + all the other lines from Steel Magnolias + every line from Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Friday and Pulp Fiction
18.Righty or Lefty or Politics- righty for both
19, Siblings – 2 brothers (40 and 38) and a sis (31).
20. Time you wake up on weekdays – 5:30a
21. Underwear – yes. mostly cute but comfy.
22. vegetable you don’t like – brussel sprouts and bell peppers
23. What makes you late – usually only the kids but I am always on time so it’s never my fault!
24. Xray you have had – i have. my foot. marshall threw a 3 pound dumbbell on the side of my foot. OWWCH!
25. Yummy good food you make – i rock the french toast, the egg burittos and crispy chicken.
26. Zoo animal favorite – bears and tigers. the big and fierce animals are so cool.