1) i have never read or seen any Harry Potter books or movies. wait…please don’t go! it’s just that i’m not into that kind of thing. i realize it’s a big deal for like…nearly everyone…it’s just that i’m not interested…AT ALL. but you’re more than welcome to enjoy it! please do! and you can make fun of me for loving Twilight. =)
2) i have never been out of the country. up until last year when we went to NY, i hadn’t been further east than New Mexico. i would love to travel to italy someday but my goal is to see this county first. when matt and i can travel, we want to see an NFL game in every stadium in the US. how FREAKING cool would that be?
3) i’ve never ridden a horse. not that i really want to….and that’s all i have to say about that.
4) i have never tried thai food. again, another one of those things that some people think is awesome but doesn’t appeal to me at all. i’m kind of a stick-to-the-things-i-like kinda girl. so sue me…i like to enjoy my food every time i eat it. food is extremely important to me so i HAVE to make sure it’s what i want and like. some people might find it boring to get three chicken tacos (on soft flour tortillas) with rice, cheese, lettuce and sour cream every time i eat at Chipotle, with pinto beans on the side, chips and quac and a coke…but i know it will be super yummerific!
5) i have never played tennis…but this is something i ACTUALLY want to do! i bought a racket last spring in the hopes of snagging one of the courts at the park by our house but it just never happened. i WANT to learn and i WANT to play. it’s on my list so i MUST accomplish this one.
what are some things you haven’t done yet? tell me about it or blog about it!